Wednesday 23 January 2013

Banana Chocolate Butter Cake

Thursday
7.30am
It's a public holiday !!!

I woke up early this morning expecting my maid to come. Waited for almost an hour and she didn't turn up. Urghhhhh....... I don't like this, I still need you to do the cleaning lahhhhh!!!!!

First thing on my mind is what breakfast I'm gonna prepare for my family. Suddenly I remember of the breakfast beef in the freezer......aaahhhh first thing on my mind is pizza! There you go.....pizza on the way baby!!!

Two days ago I have bake Banana Chocolate Butter Cake. When I first saw it in Rima's blog, I knew it. This is super super yummy cake! Bake it and voila.......!!!!! Gave some to my neighbor Yee Send to try and she also said it is very nice! Mmmmmm as for my two kids and hubby, they love it too.

To order email or whatsapp/call 019-219 3124

Here's the recipe

250g butter
200g sugar
4 eggs
80g chocolate (chopped) - i used Sicao chocolate button
80ml fresh milk
250g plain flour
5g baking powder - i used double acting baking powder
1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
15g cocoa powder - I used Sicao cocoa powder
200g banana (sliced thinly)

Method
Preheat oven to 160C, grease and line a 18cm (7") square baking pan
Beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition
Melt chocolate with fresh milk over low heat. Cool aside. Stir into batter until blended
Fold in sifted flour, baking powder, soda and cocoa powder.
Fold in banana slices, mix until combined
Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake in oven for 50 to 60 mins or until cooked.

I would like to wish everyone Salam Maulidurrasul and have a good rest!





No comments:

Post a Comment