Friday 18 January 2013

Banana brownie

I decided to try this recipe after baking my Sicilian Orange Cake just now. Since my baking mood is still 'on', I better keep it going!!!!

My two kids are having chicken pox since Wednesday and with them around at home I better bake something for them. Both lost their appetite , I tried to cook Chinese fried rice for them this evening and seems they like it. At the moment, my boy is a bit too choosy with food.

This recipe I got it also from Rima's blog. Quite simple but need to steam the brownie. First time for me to steam any cake, but I give it a try. Don't really like the outcome but my girl like it, maybe I'll try it again some other day.

Here's the recipe

Ingredients
150g banana
4 eggs
125g caster sugar
1/4 tsp salt
120g flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
25g butter
75g dark cooking chocolate
1/4 tsp chocolate paste

Method
Mashed the banana and put aside. Melt the butter and chocolate, add in chocolate paste. Add the mixture to the mashed banana and stir till well mixed. Sift the flour and baking soda. Beat the egg and sugar till fluffy and add the flour. Add in the banana and chocolate mixture. Pour in 24x12x4cm pan but before that line the pan with baking paper . Steam for 25 min or till cooked .

No comments:

Post a Comment