Wednesday 22 May 2013

Making a macaron shell.....at last!

Today's weather is so so hot and dry ! How I wish I have a 24hr aircond on and I don't need to pay a single cent for the electricity bill ! 

Kat dalam fridge I have aged an egg white for few days, I think 3 days!? I decided to give it a try, making macaron shell today. Apa salahnya kan? Tak jadi tak apa next time you know what went wrong.

Berdebar-debar juga dalam hati bila bab beating the egg white tu and folding it with the almond and sugar. In the middle of doing it, sedar2 dah almost 1.30pm, oh my oh my..... Have to pick my children from school. Sempat la piped the batter on the tray and I leave it dry. Almost an hour plus I leaved it to dry. By the time I came home, straight away I heat the oven and put it in. After a few minutes I saw the pretty feet emerged and I'm so damned happy!!!! Woohoooo!!!!

So here is the photo of my mac shell, I'll do the fillings tomorrow coz penat la sangat hari ni. But I think there is still some improvement to be done



No comments:

Post a Comment