Thursday 11 April 2013

Burger Roll

Setelah agak lama tak berblog ni rindu pulak rasanya. Yup! I missed blogging especially about food.
Been sick for the last 2 weeks, flu, cough and fever, and it runs in the family, one after another.....starting with my boy, my girl, me and now my dearest hubby!

Well, enough said. Talking about my children, I tried this very simple burger roll. It's from mamafami Spice and Splendour. Love reading it.

Here's the recipe for burger roll

110 ml warm h2o
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp bread softener
11/2 cup bread flour
11/2 tbsp milk powder
1 tsp yeast
11/2 tbsp butter( abt 22.5gm)
I didn't put bread improver, but if you want put 1/4 tsp bread improver.

I used Kitchen Aid to knead the dough! Kalau tak,pakailah tangan untuk menguli ye😝! Mix everything together, switch on KA, add water and lastly add butter. Knead till dough become elastic and doesn't stick to the bowl. Leave it to prove for one hour. Give it a light punch and divide into 4 portion. Shape it into a ball and leave it to prove again for another half to one hour. Brush with and egg wash and sprinkle some sesame seeds. Bake at 180c for 20-25 minutes! Brush with a bit of butter! And it's ready to eat with a choice of your chicken patties or beef patties! Make your own burger!




No comments:

Post a Comment