Monday 3 September 2012

Raya in Kampung with Mak and family

This year it's my turn to celebrate Raya with My dear Mak and all my family member. It's a practice that every year me and hubby take our turn to celebrate Raya with our family.

Hubby this year have to take care of his mum coz she's not well. I prayed for you to get well soon Mummy. So, kami bertiga anak beranak beraya di kampung coz to buy the flight ticket at the very last minute, mahal gila!

They enjoyed raya with cousins, uncles and aunties, and also kutip duit raya....hehehe itu lah kerja budak budak!

As for me, happy juga tengok all my guest enjoying themselves eating all the cookies I have made for raya.....bukan apa takut tak sedap! Terima Kasih banyak lah pada all my favorite blogger yg Sudi share their recipes, Rima thanks a lot banyak cookies yang I buat menjadi! To Pook from daily delicious thanks a lot....yeayyyy cookies ku ramai yang memuji sedap.

Well still not too late to wish Selamat Hari Raya and belated Happy Merdeka to everyone !







No comments:

Post a Comment