Monday 10 September 2012

Again......banana bread

Yesterday came back from work, I was a bit lazy to cook, hehehe maklumlah, for the past 2 days my Mak was around so Makan masakan Mak even though simple tapi sedap gilaa!!!!

Bought pisang emas on Sunday evening, seems that my 2 children doesn't really like it, they prefer 'montel' !! Sayang pisang tu jadi buruk nanti I decided buat aje lah banana loaf ni but with a little tweak.

All of us at home don't really fancy white chocolate so I used dark chocolate instead and i put a quarter cup of chocolate chip.This is the recipe, from Anna Olson.


Ingredient

1/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
1/3 cup sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups pastry flour
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup mashed banana
1/2 cup white chocolate, chopped, plus some for drizzling

DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and flour a 6 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Add to creamed mixture alternately with banana.
Fold in chopped white chocolate. Scrape batter into pan and spread evenly.
Bake for 30 minutes until a tester inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
Allow to cool 10 minutes in the pan, then turn out onto a plate.

ASSEMBLY:
Melt white chocolate and drizzle on to cake.I can't be bothered, am using sicao cocoa.

Well, got to go now, actually I'm on the train now on my way to work, this train keep on stopping for at keast 10 min and I'm already late for work. Must be something wrong.....haizzzzzz!!!! Boss's, sorry I'm late for work .......lol!!!! Can stop for a while to buy a cuppa later, taking advantage ..... Hoooraayyyy!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment